510 E. Adams St., Third Floor
Springfield, IL 62701
Lamboo® Inc. is the technology company responsible for bringing Laminated Veneer Bamboo(LVB) products to the architectural, structural, and industrial markets worldwide. Lamboo® Inc. was founded from the combined experience of seasoned architects, structural engineers, material scientists, and biotechnology specialists on the forefront of cutting edge, sustainable design technology for the residential and commercial construction industries across the globe.
Our mission is to develop and supply the most efficient, renewable resources available for structural and architectural applications. Lamboo® and its partners envision a world where engineered structural bamboo is easily integrated into existing architecture and design. By reducing the construction industries’ devastation of countless forests and by promoting “green” building within our global communities, we are committed to making a positive impact on our world.
Lamboo® Inc. has initiated the process of the development of ASTM Standards for commercialized use in the US and other countries. Lamboo® Inc. is working hard to gain acknowledgement, acceptance, and certification on the following fronts:
- ASTM (American Standard of Testing Materials) – 5456, task group D.07.02.03
- ICC (International Code Council) – AC47
- USGBC, LEED® CREDITS. (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- MR Credit 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials
- IEQ Credit 4.4 – Low-emitting Materials
- ID Credit 1 – Environmental Preferable Material
- ID Credit 2 – Life Cycle Assessment/Environmental Impact